One hour left to go of a 10-hour day here at the Max. Actually not true, John relieved me for an hour so I could get a massage. One hour on the table sure makes a 9-hour day bearable.
Our first cold snap and my hands suddenly look like alligator skin no matter how much lotion there is in the world. Bad bad hair day, the perm was such a misguided idea. The only thing that looks worse than straight gray hair is curly gray hair! Jesus, I feel like a geriatric Shirley Temple. So last night in the five minutes in the bathroom before jumping into bed I took the small blue scissors and went after it. Looks pretty awful but I feel better, like somehow I have had my revenge. Hey, I don't have to look at it most of the day.
My current favorite hubby quote, "Next time you feel like getting a perm........don't."
Sigh.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment